Not in mood to cook on a hot summer afternoon. Then how about some cool and refreshing mango salsa?
· 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
· 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
· 4 medium tomatoes, diced
· 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
· 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
· 1/2 cup cooked Black Beans
· 3 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
· 1/4 cup chopped red onion
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
How to Make:
In a medium bowl, combine the mango, avocado, tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic. Stir in the salt, lime juice, red onion, and olive oil. To blend the flavors, refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
This colorful salsa tastes great with tortilla chips / quesadillas. You can even serve it with some grilled chicken or grilled white fish.
You can even add some fresh pineapple.