- Button Mushrooms -16 oz. packet
- 2 Tablespoons Oil Olive
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- Garlic – 4 cloves, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Chicken bullion – 2 cubes (you can replace it with vegetables)
- Water – 4 cups
- ¾ cup milk ( I prefer Vitamin D)
- Salt and Black pepper as per taste
How to Make:
Clean the mushrooms with damp kitchen towel. Do not wash the mushrooms. Chop it finely. Heat the olive oil in a pan and chopped onion and minced garlic. Cook the onions till they become translucent. Add chopped mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour and cook for a minute. Add ½ cup of water and mix well to avoid lumps. When it is smooth, add the remaining water. Add 2 cubes of chicken bullion and italian seasoning. Add salt and black pepper powder. Let it boil. Then add milk and cook for another minute. The soup is ready.
Note: Do not boil the soup after adding the milk.
|< Prev||Next >|